Pretty Things


I am so happy I am a girl...for so many reasons. One of my favorite reasons is that it is ok for my to gushily happy over pretty things. My joy of the moment was brought about by the arrival these gorgeous jars of vintage buttons by Melissa Francis at Scrap It -- the most wonderful scrapbooking store and hang out place I have found.

I brought the buttons home and enjoyed going through them...touching them and smiling when one or another of them reminded me of clothing my Mom or Grandmother (Jammy Jane) used to wear. The jar itself was too pretty to put away, so I had to find it a place of honor. It now resides beside my antique typewriter, vintage pen and ink and wax stamps sitting on my scrapbooking table. I smile everytime I look at it. Did I mention I LOVE being a girl?!?!?!

Have a great day dear friends...and find joy in the moment and little things -- they pass way too soon.

Comments

  1. Yes being a girl is so much fun!
    My condo I had before I met Bill definately showed that. "Mauve Mist" walls and floral couch and other things everywhere. (The color is the softest non-pepto pink. Thinking about it for my scrap room).
    I had your yesterday today. Still not feeling great so I was pretty lazy and even got in a Lifetime movie. Guess I'll be cleaning tomorrow!
    Take care of yourself.
    I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jars. I couldn't help myself, I bought both of them!!! Now I need to get my scrapbook room clean so that I can set them out. I don't know if that will ever happen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series