Too Tired To Take Another Step

Hello sweet friends. I have been absent for a couple of reasons.

  1. I was traveling on business to a conference in Norfolk, VA (more on that later)
  2. I have used every free moment to get my home office cleaned out and reorganized to accommodate all of my scrapbooking supplies.

The trip to attend and provide media support for the Worship Conference was phenomenal...but VERY tiring. The shortest day I put in was 18 hours...which isn't all that atypical when we are out at an event and responsible for setting up and manning a booth, providing media support for all general and breakout session as well as teaching classes. But for this gal who has for the past six weeks taken naps when my body needed them to suddenly be thrown in a place where "no naps allowed" was in force was very difficult. I came home and just crashed. But it was so totally worth it. The teaching was superb. Dr. Miles Monroe taught on what it means to be a resident of a "KINGDOM." Those of us that live here in a democracy really don't have a clear understanding of that concept. He is from the Bahammas -- a former colony of Great Britian -- and therefore very clear on what it means to be a citizen of a Kingdom. Everything belongs to the KING. I gained so much knowledge from him and bought a couple of books to read...I will give you all reviews later! *smile*

On the closet -- I am super close to having it done -- and when I do, I know I am going to be ready to scrap like CRAZY -- everything all organized and labeled within an inch of its life. Why do I have sucha fondness for my label maker? It brings me such joy to print a label and stick it on something so I know EXACTLY what is contained therein. I am sure there is a name for it -- and none of you tell me it has the initials A.R! *smile* Ok more later...but just had to let you know I am still on the planet.

Comments

  1. It was great to see you today!
    Thank you for stopping by.
    Be sure to get some rest.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series