Treasures


Ok...today was WONDERFUL!

I have been doing "boy fun" things for the past two days -- but it paid off this afternoon. They took me to the LSS here on Maui and gave me 30 whole minutes to myself. It turns out that scrapbooking isn't that big with the locals -- but they have figured out that vacationers like myself do like to create scrapbook pages of their trips so this store has created a whole line of paper and die cuts. It is TOTALLY small -- but cute. It was fun to talk with scrapbookers from other parts of the country. Some of them post on 2 Peas...so now I have a couple of new on-line friends to watch what they do with their vacation.




I also found some vintage Hawaiian postcards that are totally awesome.




Tonight we went to our favorite restaurant on Maui...Mama's Fish House and had Mahi Mahi stuffed with lobster, crab and coconut cream sauce....encrusted in macadamia nuts and broiled....it was enough to make my eyes roll back in my head. I wish I had the recipe...I would make it at least once a week.

Ok...enough....love you guys.

Comments

  1. Okay I just figured out that you are blogging while you're away! Yay!!!!!

    I'm so jealous woman! Looks like you're having a fantastic time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Those vintage postcards are to die for! I'm jealous of those too!

    It's not the same here without you. I can't believe I have to wait this long to see you. Boo-hoo.

    Love you!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Weston was surprized!
    What a great gift.
    Something everyone will remember forever.
    Glad you're having such a great time.
    Yes, I do mean that even though I am just a tad bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"