Back from a Cold Dark place


Well...I am back from spending the week in a television truck in Atlanta. It was cold and dark (it has to be so you can see all the monitors and keep the equipment from overheating) -- but I missed the sunshine. Glad to be back in Tennessee and having at least partly cloudy days.

I am anxious to hear how all my buds at the ScrapEtc! event did -- I am hoping some of the inspiration rubs off.

While I was gone, I ready Donna Downey's book on creative altered journals -- so I have a few ideas that I want to try out and a couple of ones I came up with on my own. Just need the time to get at them.

I missed all of you my dear friends...hope you are well and that your week is off to a blessed start. Take care. See you at the CK events this weekend.

Comments

  1. I'm no good at reading, so I can't wait to see what you do with the altered journals! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So, now that you are back in town I guess I will be running into you at Hobby Lobby... :)
    See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo glad you are home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"