Favorite new thing...

I am still in the learning process on this whole scrapbooking thing. Part of the fun of the learning process is figuring out what techniques I like/love and which ones are just not my style. One of my new favorite things is mixing pattern paper with cardstock that I have modified with stamps or other techniques. I love that it allows there to be a part of my own creativity on each page...but I can still use the AWESOME pattern papers. Here are a couple of examples.


The quote on this one says: "Hang around dogs and boys - they both know how to hunt and play." Seemed appropriate for these pics of the boys hunting crab on Oahu.

The quote on this one says: "My best friend is the one that brings out the best in me - Henry Ford" Again -- very appropriate -- both Taylor and Weston are only kids -- so they had two full weeks of experiencing "brotherhood."

Thanks for looking. Hope you have a great week...

Comments

  1. Wonderful!
    You really seem to be capturing the moments with your layouts.
    Can't wait to see the finished
    Aloha album!
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these!!! I saw you stamping on a background at a crop and I really admired it then too. I love how these layouts are both so well-balanced color and design wise. They are just awesome. And I'm not just saying that!! How did you do the polka dots? I wanna do that!! Teach me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series