Treasure of Firsts

Although I am not really excited about having to go to Atlanta next week for a conference, I am thrilled that I will be able to spend some time with some dear friends who are coming to work with me. One of them is Summer, who recently moved to Charlotte. She is expecting and I have been working on a mini-book for her. It is centered around "firsts." I finished it today and am happy to have it done in time to take to her. Here is the final result. Hope you all are having a great day.


Comments

  1. Jann - that is amazing! I can't believe the work that you put into a gift. I hope she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jann, I LOVE this book! You are so talented and such a giving person!! Love it, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is amazing, Jann!!! Love that beautiful flower, and the colors are just yummy!!! What a georgeous gift for your friend!!! :-)

    Hugs!
    ~Denise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"