Only a week behind...

Hello friends...


I finished some projects last week...but never had my computer and scanner in the same place as the lo's when I had time to actually scan them (wow that was a LOT of variables...the stars must have REALLY been aligned today to make this happen). Here is a quick look....




















Yesterday, I had a GREAT day doing Father's Day "make and takes" at Scrap It! on Saturday. It was the first time I had gotten to do this...and it was a BLAST! We made cards and gift tags. By the end of the day we had made 47 cards and 49 tags!

Comments

  1. You did a great job with the Make-o Take-o (Ha Ha). I had too much fun with everyone Friday & Saturday! I enjoyed talking to you yesterday, still have a lot more to talk about. You have had a very interesting life. Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you have a wonderful week at work.
    I can't believe you only have been scrapping for less than a year!! You are a natural..thanks again for the assistance!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get to make it. I've been sick and we are trying to work on the house. Maybe I will see you at the crop this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Make and Take was absolutely gorgeous! Tomorrow I need to work on my father's day gift. I really hope it turns out, I'm just kind of playing it by ear, since I really don't know how to make it.

    The layouts are cute cute cute! I especially like the One bad Hombre until he smiles. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are so cute!!!! You've been busy girl! I was thinking about you yesterday. I used my Heidi mask with her paint and I kept thinking about that incredible book you made! Incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"