Yikes.....You little stinker!

To date, I have managed to never get "'tagged" (ok, I got tagged in the 6th grade and was "it" whatever "it" is -- but that doesn't count) -- however, Sherri got me on her blog -- so now you all get to learn my bizarre secret answers to these questions.

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
On a 4-5 acre piece of land with LOTS of trees, an old barn and water of some sort running through it...anybody know where this is?

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Hmmmmmmmm -- to wear out in public it would be my new "hoochie momma" outfit -- looks like "boho chic" scrapbook paper with sparkles. At home....jammies

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
definitely eyes and hands

4. What's the last cd you bought?
I can't even remember -- I download stuff from iTunes all the time...latest complete download was a Nanci Griffith CD...man I love her old stuff....."Once in a very blue moon" sends me over the aforementioned "blue moon."

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Scrap It!

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Traffic with no alternate route in view...I would rather go the "long way" than sit in traffic to go the "short way."

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Ok...have to agree with Sherri's "all over baby!" However, specifically -- my head...until I fall asleep -- especially if I have a migraine. (was that specific enough?!??!)

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Definitely strong mind...which sometimes means strong willed....(hate that) -- but the body is getting better -- however, the mind will probably ALWAYS be stronger...

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
If I actually do sleep (still dealing with the insomnia thing), I get up around 5:30...but given a choice and a pharmaceutical sleeping assistant, I love snuggling under the covers in a dark cold room till noon. (Ok...so that so rarely happens that it is almost a LIE to put it in here -- but I loved the sound of it...so I am sticking with it)

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
A chef....oh you mean for ME TO DO THE COOKING?!?!?!? Hmmm.... guess that would be my Kitchenaid mixer with all the gadgets.

11. What makes you really angry?
Ok...I have a list here a. Racism b. People who don't protect their children (ie no seatbelts, riding on the back of motorcycles with no helmets, letting them play in the street by themselves etc) c. gum on the bottom of my shoe (ok...I am getting into the list of "petty things" now but I can't seem to stop myself) d. Somebody honking their horn just as the light turns red e. people who don't know how to use the scanners at Walmart that still walk up to them with a basket of 112 items f. the fact that the scanner at Walmart doesn't realize that you have put a package of buttons in the bag after scanning and yells out for all to hear "PLEASE PLACE YOUR ITEM IN THE BAG." which is only slightly worse than the scanner at Krogers who asks you "DO YOU HAVE ANY COUPONS?" loud enough for the guy back at the meat section to hear.
AND FINALLY g. people who don't want "world peace."

12. If you could play any instrument at all, what would it be?
saxaphone (I play piano -- but the saxaphone is sexier)

13. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
Which can you get more scrapbooking supplies in?

14. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Oh yes, definitely. I think it is going to be a cool thing to stand around the throne room with my friends and family and all the host of angels singing praise to our Heavenly Father

15. Favorite children's book?
The Pokey Little Puppy and The Velveteen Rabbit

16. What is your favorite season?
I love winter...cold noses....sweaters...fires in the fireplace, roasted marshmellows, snow, snowdays off from work, mittens (not gloves), flannel jammies and CHRISTMAS with white lights.

17. What is your least favorite household chore?
taking the trash out.

18. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Ability to instantly be somewhere else without driving or flying.

19. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
no tattoos...but as you learned in my earlier post, I do like watching Miami Ink.

20. Can you juggle?
Yes...balls, bowling pins, apples, oranges and 50 "special projects" for my boss

21. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
My grandmother -- Jammy Jane. I miss her so much it hurts sometimes.

22. What's your favorite day?
Christmas Day....hands down. But on a regular basis -- my favorite is Monday - it holds so much promise for the week.

23. What's in the trunk of your car?
jumper cables, samples of outdoor patio tiles, a blanket, emergency flares, a boogie board, a bottle of oil for my car, a jar of marbles and some playdough. I am sure that MacGyver could live off what is in there for at least four months -- much less save someone's life.

24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger with all the trimmings...onions, pickles, BOTH mayo and mustard, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese on a sesame street bus.

*whew* -- if you made it to the bottom of this list...consider yourself TAGGED!

Have a great day.

Comments

  1. Great list! Oh my we are total opposites in some ways! I HATE Mondays because I'm always tired from the weekend. I don't mind taking out the trash but hate cleaning toilets (3!) and I don't really like Winter although I'm tired of Summer right now and some cool days will be nice.

    Here's a tip about putting something in the bag that's light (at Walmart). If you lean on the scale under the bags, it thinks you put something in. ha!!! I self-bag always. I know tips. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too, too funny! Unfortunately, I ALMOST got down to the bottom of the list, but had to stop short just before the *whew*!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"