It's Here and I am Learning
























Is it wrong to love a camera? I mean...not like you love people or God or anything...but just love the feel of it in your hand...like you can conquer the image world? I hope not -- because I am just so much lovin' my rebel.

Had a totally fun day Sunday with Chelle and Dana and their five kiddos. We went to an old abandoned house and had just too much fun. The kids were great -- and incredibly patient and who knew that a pan full of apples could provide so much entertainment! I think we got some good pics...I won't make you look at all of them (I took over 300) -- but thought I would share a couple that I liked the results....

Hope you have a great day. And know I love you MORE than my Rebel....I just like it a whole whole LOT!

Comments

  1. Wow! Great pictures! My friend said I could keep that DVD for a while so I'll bring it to you to watch. It rocks! (The Rebel info one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos...what abandoned house? i tried that once...one right on lebanon road...the owner came by and chased us off, he was quite HATEFUL I might add...drove right up in the leaves the kids were playing in, in the front yard...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"