Meet Woodreaux
















It rhymes with
Boudreaux!

Royce and I went to the car auction today
and I found a new friend...that I just had
to bring home.

It is perfect for scrapbooking crops...all
the seats fold down...no more reaching
in the back seat...just lift the hatch....load
and we are off to ScrapIt!

I didn't know I could be so giddy about a
car...but I think he is cute! (Don't ask me
how I know it is a boy...but he is..just like I knew
my last car was a girl....Ali the Altima).

Ok...enough craziness....just wanted to share.

Love you guys...

Comments

  1. you crack me up!! naming your cars!
    he is cute.
    so...i need to know, what cricut cartridges do you have? do you have the christmas cheer one or something to that effect?
    and might i add that i just looked at the letters i have to type in just to post...and it is LONG......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are the comments made aloud by me upon seeing those pictures:

    "Ahhhh....too cute! Oh my word! That is...oh my...so cute. Oh my."

    ha!!! You go girl! I am super jealous of that ride. Dude! It's smokin! I love it! Where are you takin' me? heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection!
    Oh so you!
    And you look soooooo good in it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series