I Love Fall


and fog...and frosty mornings...and although it doesn't begin with an "f," my Rebel camera.

I have been having so much fun with it -- getting up early to capture the fog...staying up late to to capture spooky moonlit nights. I have been reading Bryan Peterson's book, Understanding Exposure. It is wonderful...and for the first time (although my pictures don't show it yet) I am seeing the relationship between ISO, aperture and fstop. Way cool. Now if it would just work its way from academic head knowledge to being applied to actual photography that would be even cooler! *smile* I know...I know -- "Rome wasn't built in a day," "Good things come to those who wait," "And everything of value takes time" ... but I want it right now...forget the delayed gratification thing...(can you tell I am doing everything short of stamping my foot?)

Happy week to you all...and may all your images have perfect exposure!

Comments

  1. Oooohhh...love it! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the spooky moonlight night!
    You captured some natural beauty of mother nature..girl! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pictures! What fun you can have when you are insomniac!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"