Sewing Seeds Challenge


Hey girls...I ran across this blog that was talking about a girl that is headed to Africa to work in the orphanages there. Her mom is working on getting a skirt made for every girl in the orphanage because they only own one outfit each. It just touched my heart. I checked out the pattern they are suggesting (although any would do) and it looks easy peasy. How about us all trying to do at least one skirt by March 31st. It would probably only take us each a couple of hours and about $10-15 dollars -- and I KNOW from working with orphans in Russia that receiving something that is given to them personally makes them feel so loved and cared for. No pressure....it just touched my heart and wanted to share the opportunity. Learn more about it here.

Comments

  1. I am in - as long as someone is willing to help me! I am very (VERY) challenged in the sewing dept. Anyone interested in coming over and we can make some together? I will supply the wine :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series