My Guys


Have I mentioned how blessed I feel to have these two men in my life, lately? Well -- it's about time doncha think? *smile*


I don't know if you all know this -- but guys aren't like girls...not at all...nope -- not even a smidge like us. And I think that is a good thing. It certainly keeps things interesting...and me on my toes.


I snapped this picture the other day when they were working on some Royal Ranger stuff...mano a mano. They were out there building fires. Lashing sticks together to make a table. Throwing a tomahawk at the trees and just having a hee-ho time. I loved watching them working on it all together. Just being guys. What a blessing to have a teenager that enjoys spending time with his Dad. I hope that means that their relationship will only get stronger from here -- and they will have years to do "guy" things together.
Major cleaning going on at my house. My sister and nephew and niece are coming for a visit and bring the rest of the stuff from my Mom's house to me. Have to clean out and organize so I have some place to put it. Good exercise -- helping me think through what I need to keep and what can be thrown away so when Royce and I get married it might not be such a huge chore to merge our households. What was that interior design show that used to be on tv that took the stuff from the bride and groom's houses while they were on their honeymoon and created the new house from both? Merge? or something? Wish they still did that!
Hope you all are off to a great weekend.

Comments

  1. Love the pics..nice and crisp looking they are..I love outdoor photos..& happy house-cleaning today..don't work too hard..(I thought your house was beautiful even when you said it was a bit messy..your house is so homey..but I know you need to organize all the stuff)..hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing you the other night!
    Definitely need more of it:)
    It's fun how much your enjoy Royce and Weston!
    I hope you didn't over do it on the cleaning - yuk.
    That is my job tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:11 PM

    You are blessed! I love those pics of your guys. I hadn't thought about how hard it would be to merge the households of two adults. When I got married, dh and I had virtually nothing, so it wasn't a big deal. People accumulate so much in life that I think it would be a daunting task to merge. You can do it though! Just do a little at a time, but don't let him talk you into getting rid of any scrapbook stuff. LOL!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series