Circumstances


Do you like to study faces? I do -- my favorites are those who are older and younger...the first have stories to tell...the second are yet to be told. Such a study in contrasts. This photograph was taken during a trip I made to Cuba a few years ago to take humanitarian aid. I ran into some of the most wonderful people -- who have very hard stories to tell. When I saw this paper from 7 Gypsies it so reminded me of the way things are "weathered" there (both the buildings AND the people)...so even though the paper line is named from areas of ITA, I still had to use it.
Enjoy -- am looking forward to being back in Nashville on Saturday -- have a huge need to scrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"