Love *Jenni*

Finally had time to open up the August kit from Jenni Bowlin...love it! First of all -- greens and blues are my absolute favorites...hands down...despite all the browns and sepias you see me use in scrapping -- pay no attention to that...I LOVE my blues and greens. So -- this kit was a shoe in for "favorite." Secondly...I have an addiction to ticket stubs...and there they were -- a WHOLE page of them. Wowsa! The possibilities were endless. Also...did you see that acrylic star?!?!? Huge! And oh so clear...just waiting to "frame" something. I even went so far as to get my Dremel drill out and poke holes in it so I could sew through it... loved it! So...without further babbling...here are a couple of layouts that "popped" right out of the kit into finished pages.



Comments

  1. LOVE THEM! This color suits you, you should use it more often. Just fabulous.

    Also- Don't shoot me, but I tagged you. See my blog. I wasn't going to, but you have such an interesting life I just had to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"