You Can Make It

Thank you so much for all the great feedback you have given me about these Christmas letters we created for an episode of What You Make It. I used vintage Christmas sheet music, Tinkering Ink papers and German glass glitter...I got the letters from Deb Dambroise Designs -- she has so many absolutely FANTABULOUS letters, shapes and words. She is also offering these letters (Tuscan Joy) along with Melissa Francis paper in a kit that I thought you might enjoy...go check out her store on ETSY...I know you will fall in love with her products the way I did. She also has a very inspirational blog...here.

Comments

  1. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog about my painting :)
    Love what you did here altering these letters!

    corinnexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work love it. Hope to see you around. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"