So much to catch up on...



They're cute aren't they?

I had so much fun taking pictures for them before Prom...and I can't wait to get to my scrapbook table with these pictures...never pass up the perfect opportunity to put bling on a layout with my favorite son in it! I don't even think he will object this time. *smile*










My favorite picture...and the cool thing is that he doesn't even know that

he would put Tom Cruise to shame with those shades and that smile.




Here are a few layouts I have been working on lately...




I am totally in love with my Cricut Expression. When you add the Design Studio (on my computer) -- you have the ability to create your own shapes and cut full page images. I made this lattice background by "welding" snowflakes together... If you have a Cricut I would be happy to share the cut file -- so just drop me a note and I will be happy to send it to you.

I saw flowers kind of like these in a magazine and had to figure out how to make them. I ended up just using a small square of muslin and folded it from the middle -- kind of like you do a napkin to put it through a napkin ring -- then wrapped some thread around the point and stitched it to my layout. I want to try making a whole bouquet sometime.


Several of our What You Make It viewers have written and asked us to do a show on digital scrapping...so I am working on it. I found some fun vintage digital elements here.



And one more... This one started out with spilt glue...and I didn't want it to go to waste -- so I grabbed a paint brush and spread it out -- then sprinkled glass glitter -- like I had painted with it. I thought it made a fun background for the layout...so I just went with it.

Ok...so now that we are caught up a bit...I will promise to be a better blogger.

Thanks for your patience...this spring has just been crazy!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:58 PM

    I agree with your 'Tom Cruise' assesment! He's way better! Cute guy, cute girl, neat car...one great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy woman! love all the layouts! really love the prom pics! really really love the excuse to use bling! woohoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my love love those prom pics! Your DS is so cute!
    And, your photography skills are really good. What are you doing?? The pics are so clear and bright!

    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the prom shots! and the layouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"