Happy New Year and a Little Daily Creativity

Am going to try and do SOMETHING creative every day. This was my "something" for today -- a little ATC.

I also worked on my current Stash Diet Challenge. This challenge is (as always) to use things you already have in your stash...to reuse, repurpose and fall in love with stuff you haven't used before or have been HOARDING! The prompt was "This Time Next Year" which fits for the new year....and the bonus item...was to CREATE your title...(really anything other than chipboard letters)....if you would like to play along....post a link to your Stash Diet entry here on the blog. You have until Midnight Sunday night January 4th. For every time you post -- your name will be entered in a drawing for a few of these Loom Blooms I have been making. If you use the "bonus item," your name goes in again! Here is to a little creativity in the new year.


Comments

  1. Love the idea of creating something everyday - I was doing "daily blessing" ATC cards off & on part of 2007 & 2008 and though about trying it again, but I'm thinking about something creative at least once a week, it seems I set myself up for failure trying the daily thing!
    Weekly is better for my crazy schedule.
    Love those loom blooms!

    Prayers for a most happy & blessed New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"