Still Thankful - although I forgot to post this prior to Thanksgiving!

Ok...so you probably are totally laughing at me - since Thanksgiving was LAST week...but perhaps you will still enjoy this video and find some techniques that you could use on some holiday gifts...(except for the quirky turkeys).



I LOVED seeing Tim Holtz make those cute turkeys... you can check his blog out here....I made a few modifications because my computer is off being fixed and I couldn't print his pattern out to make the heads...so I had to just "punt" and draw my own. I think they turned out cute.

I also have an idea for a way to use the rosette die for some Christmas projects so I will be back with a tutorial on those soon. Also - I totally will be using this basic card design with some of Tim's Mover and Shaper Dies that are Christmas themed...

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...and for those of you that reside outside of the US...I am sure that you have days (perhaps not a holiday specifically) where you stop and focus on all the blessings you have in your life. I am thankful for each of you!

Comments

  1. I loved this video when I saw it on YouTube. I'm glad you have included it in your post here.

    Your cards are so sweet :-) and I love your rosette turkeys.

    Girlfriend, you have had a pretty tough year...and a very busy one also. I am very Thankful for you and your spirit. Give Royce a smooch on the forehead and a hug from Joe and I. We are glad he is doing so very well.

    Love you Girlfriend - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just discovered your videos on youtube and can see that you have had a very hard time in the last while. I have been through similar circumstances in the last few years and have found creating to be important in my getting back into life. I took time away from blogging for a while, then came back. I hope you find some comfort in your art and come back to us soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:40 AM

    I just found you on youtube, and you are a true talant and gives so much energy and inspiration. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ADORE your videos and HOPE everything
    is ok since there are NO new ones!
    God Bless,
    Linda Gilliam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"