Easter Cards - Watercolored Eggs Technique




Yes...I do realize that it is three days AFTER Easter...but I never got these posted for you guys...and I wanted you to have the tutorial for how I created these eggs...because I have another card or two to share with you that I used some of these eggs to make as well! (I know! Bonus!)




I have been seeing a lot of speckled eggs on Pinterest. I just LOVE them...and I wanted to figure out how to make them for myself. After I thought about it awhile, I realized that I could probably get a good dupe if I used my distress stains and created an egg shaped template with a die.


Here is a video tutorial...it is REALLY simple to make these dimensional eggs...and even if it is past Easter - I will be back to share a card I made with some of my "extra eggs!"




Are you as surprised as I was by how quickly they come together and have a real dimensional effect?!?! I couldn't help myself...I made all my cards and then made a few extra....which you will see in my next post.



This card was inspired by a Facebook post...it just cracked me up and I had to turn it into a card!


These cute little bunnies first showed up on a card by Betsy Veldman! I love her cards...and just had to make some of these for myself. I worked out a way to create them in an assembly line fashion...so I was able to make lots of them for some of my girlfriends and the kiddos in my life!


Here is a tutorial on how to make these "disappearing" chocolate bunnies!





And just one more little bunny that was in the mix after my Easter card making frenzy!

Hope you all are having a great week! I will be back with another card or two to share soon!


Here are the products I used to create these cards:


Comments

  1. I really thought they were 3D eggs Jann.
    What a fabulous technique.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and commenting! Your input means a lot to me. Have a great day! ~Jann

Popular posts from this blog

"What? You Are Drawing and Painting In Your Bible?!?!?!"

Free YouTube Easter Junk Journal Series